    --
    Ignacy

    gg:1728878

    Ignacy, Nov 25, 2004

  2. Ignacy

    Pepperoni Guest

    -----
    "Ignacy" <> wrote in message
    news:7xjpd.114$-ops.be...
    > Hi
    >
    > I have a problem with my monitor: It is switching off sometimes but I'm

    not sure where
    > is problem my graphic card or my monitor is too old ??
    >
    > --
    > Ignacy

    Maybe it is normal. Perhaps it shuts off when left unattended for a while.
    It could be your energy management settings. Does it come back on when you
    move the mouse or touch a key on the keyboard?

    Check the "Power Management" properties in Control Panel. Mine is set to
    "Turn off Monitor: in 15 minutes"

    Pepperoni, Nov 25, 2004

  3. Ignacy

    The One Guest

    "Ignacy" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I have a problem with my monitor: It is switching off sometimes but I'm
    > not sure where is problem my graphic card or my monitor is too old ??
    >
    > --
    > Ignacy
    >

    > gg:1728878

    Check you monitors maximum refresh rate, and see what setting it is in
    Windows by looking in Display Properties, settings, advanced and tab
    Monitor. Could be your monitor is exceeding its max.

    The One, Nov 25, 2004
  4. Ignacy

    Ignacy Guest

    Thx
    But that was a graphic card problem with its driver

    Ignacy, Nov 25, 2004
  5. Ignacy

    The One Guest

    **** you you fucking ****