    17" monitor. Is it possible to have 2 monitors on the go. And if so how do I
    plug them in as I only have one monitor post on the rear of my pc

    Thanks Jason

    Jason, Jul 27, 2004

  2. Jason

    Joe Guest

    Yes but you will either need two video cards 1 AGP and 1 PCI, or a dual head
    card, or you could use on board video with another card, or I have a card
    that also has TV out and I use my TV as a second monitor. It works well. I
    move stuff over to the TV that I dont want to close but am not working on.

    Joe

    Joe, Jul 27, 2004

  3. Jason

    Stuart Guest

    Joe wrote:

    > Yes but you will either need two video cards 1 AGP and 1 PCI, or a dual head
    > card, or you could use on board video with another card, or I have a card
    > that also has TV out and I use my TV as a second monitor. It works well. I
    > move stuff over to the TV that I dont want to close but am not working on.
    >
    > Joe

    Or get a PCI-Express motherboard and then buy two identical cards.

    Stuart

    Stuart, Jul 28, 2004