    unplug the monitor and plug it again and it works.

    Is this a new virus please or my monitor is packing?

    Rajinder

    Chaudhry.Nijjhar, Sep 21, 2008

  2. "Chaudhry.Nijjhar" <> wrote in
    news:qLsBk.82610$2:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I find some times my monitor screen goes black and no pointer. Then I
    > unplug the monitor and plug it again and it works.
    >
    > Is this a new virus please or my monitor is packing?
    >
    > Rajinder

    Your pointer is wearing out. If you have followed the instructions, you
    should have backed up your pointer. Backed up pointers have a limited
    usage span and capability. Banging your pointer up and down at frequent
    intervals will help keep it free of insects. Do not allow pets to play
    with your pointer. Use a hypo-allergenic hair dryer set on low if you take
    your pointer in the bath with you. Do not let unlicensed operators handle
    your pointer. Please download and install a new pointer as soon as may be
    possible or next time you are connected to the Internet.

    HTH.

    --

    I *am* Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and *I* approved this message!

    http://a-little-pussy-makes-me-happy.notlong.com/

    Bucky Breeder, Sep 21, 2008

  3. Chaudhry.Nijjhar

    John Holmes Guest

    Chaudhry.Nijjhar "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I find some times my monitor screen goes black and no pointer. Then I
    > unplug the monitor and plug it again and it works.
    >
    > Is this a new virus please or my monitor is packing?
    >
    > Rajinder

    It's protesting againts your curry, garlic-smelling breath.

    --
    <snip>

    John Holmes, Sep 21, 2008
  4. On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 15:21:08 +0100
    "Chaudhry.Nijjhar" <> broke the internets with:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I find some times my monitor screen goes black and no pointer. Then I
    > unplug the monitor and plug it again and it works.
    >
    > Is this a new virus please or my monitor is packing?
    >
    > Rajinder

    Settings for Energy Saving enabled in your screen?
    Video card could be going tits up, mate.
    <shrugs>

    §ñühwø£f, Sep 21, 2008