    Rom....Win 98 PhilipsCDRW 1200
    Thank You
    Gene Vaughn

    shrlgne, Jun 15, 2004

  2. shrlgne

    Jerry G. Guest

    What kind of display card do you have?
    How much RAM on the display card?
    Do you have the correct drivers loaded?

    Maybe your card and monitor are not properly matched.

    --

    Jerry G.
    =====

    "shrlgne" <> wrote in message
    I have a HP6460 None of my hardware works..Printer,scanner,cd-rom.The
    resolution on my monitor is set at 640/480 I re set to 800/600 and I have
    to re start When I hit the yes button to restart it changes back to 640/480
    and then re starts Can someone help me with this or do I have to take it in
    for repair I sure would like to use my printer & scanner let alone my CD
    Rom....Win 98 PhilipsCDRW 1200
    Thank You
    Gene Vaughn

    Jerry G., Jun 15, 2004