    Could someone please tell me how to adjust the monitor refresh rate

    Regards
    Bill

    Bill P, May 22, 2005

  2. Bill P

    Old Gringo Guest

    Bill P wrote:
    > Using Win98se
    > Packard Bell PnPA720 monitor
    > NVidia GeForce4MX440 with AGP8X
    >
    > Could someone please tell me how to adjust the monitor refresh rate
    >
    > Regards
    > Bill

    Step by step instructions: Took me about .3 seconds to find it on
    Google. Good Luck.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, May 22, 2005

  3. Bill P

    Old Gringo Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > Bill P wrote:
    >
    >> Using Win98se
    >> Packard Bell PnPA720 monitor
    >> NVidia GeForce4MX440 with AGP8X
    >>
    >> Could someone please tell me how to adjust the monitor refresh rate
    >>
    >> Regards
    >> Bill
    >>

    > Step by step instructions: Took me about .3 seconds to find it on
    > Google. Good Luck.

    PS: Old Fart forgot to give you the link, sorry
    http://www.newhopepa.com/tekkorner/Anna082202/

    Old Gringo, May 22, 2005
  4. Bill P

    Bill P Guest

    Thanks for that but when I click on the Monitor tab I do not have any
    "Monitor Settings" available, hence the reason for my question.

    Bill P, May 22, 2005
  5. Bill P

    Bill P Guest

    Found it. It was under the "Adapter" tab.
    Regards
    Bill

    Bill P, May 22, 2005
  6. Bill P

    Old Gringo Guest

    Bill P wrote:
    > Found it. It was under the "Adapter" tab.
    > Regards
    > Bill
    > "Bill P" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Thanks for that but when I click on the Monitor tab I do not have any
    >>"Monitor Settings" available, hence the reason for my question.
    >>
    >>"Old Gringo" <> wrote in message

    > rate

    >>>PS: Old Fart forgot to give you the link, sorry
    >>>http://www.newhopepa.com/tekkorner/Anna082202/
    >>>
    >>>--
    >>>Old Gringo George
    >>>Magic Weaver Of Life
    >>>Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >>>Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-Industries.com>

    Good Luck Mine is set to Optimal, Win98se Sceptre P&P Monitor (89)
    vintage. Still has a beautiful pic.

    Old Gringo, May 22, 2005
  7. Bill P

    Bill P Guest

    Thanks
    Just adjusted to Optimal. Picture much improved.

    Bill P, May 22, 2005
  8. Bill P

    Old Gringo Guest

    Bill P wrote:
    > Thanks
    > Just adjusted to Optimal. Picture much improved.
    >

    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Bill P wrote:
    >>
    >>>Found it. It was under the "Adapter" tab.
    >>>Regards
    >>>Bill
    >>>"Bill P" <> wrote in message

    > any

    >>>rate

    >>Good Luck Mine is set to Optimal, Win98se Sceptre P&P Monitor (89)
    >>vintage. Still has a beautiful pic.
    >>
    >>--
    >>Old Gringo George
    >>Magic Weaver Of Life