    even opened it up and blown all the dust and crap off the inside. Can a
    video card cause this?

    (No I have not tried another monitor yet, but will when I have time)

    Wizard, Jan 7, 2004

  2. Wizard

    Night_Seer Guest

    Wizard wrote:
    > I have an optiquest 19" monitor that just started going in and out
    > about a 1/16" to 1/4" ie; toward the viewer and away from the viewer.
    > Any one ever seen this before? It will do it about 10 times in an
    > hour. It otherwise runs perfect. I have changed resolutions and
    > freq's with out an effect. Have killed any sources of RF near by also
    > no affect. I have even opened it up and blown all the dust and crap
    > off the inside. Can a video card cause this?
    >
    > (No I have not tried another monitor yet, but will when I have time)

    Have you tried changing the refresh rate?

    --
    Night_Seer

    Night_Seer, Jan 7, 2004

  3. Wizard

    Thor Guest

    Barring interference, it's most likely the monitor, IMHO. I just sent back
    an AOC unit for a similar problem, but it was more pronounced.

    Thor, Jan 7, 2004
  4. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Yes from 60 through 100 MHz

    Wizard, Jan 8, 2004
  5. Wizard

    Night_Seer Guest

    Wizard wrote:
    > Yes from 60 through 100 MHz
    >
    > Night_Seer wrote:
    >>
    >> Wizard wrote:
    >>> I have an optiquest 19" monitor that just started going in and out
    >>> about a 1/16" to 1/4" ie; toward the viewer and away from the
    >>> viewer. Any one ever seen this before? It will do it about 10 times
    >>> in an hour. It otherwise runs perfect. I have changed resolutions
    >>> and freq's with out an effect. Have killed any sources of RF near
    >>> by also no affect. I have even opened it up and blown all the dust
    >>> and crap off the inside. Can a video card cause this?
    >>>
    >>> (No I have not tried another monitor yet, but will when I have time)

    >> Have you tried changing the refresh rate?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Night_Seer

    Then I would take the other posters suggestion...or at least try someone
    elses monitro, and see if it still does it, post when you find that out,
    if it still does it.

    --
    Night_Seer

    Night_Seer, Jan 8, 2004