    entire screen? It looks like smoke stains.

    Many thanks.

    Kate

    Corinne, Feb 3, 2004

  2. Have you degaussed it? TV's do this automatically at switch on, with
    monitors it's done manually.

    --

    Kenny

    "Cigarettes are killers that travel in packs."

    Kenny Cargill, Feb 3, 2004

  3. Corinne

    Thor Guest

    Monitors do it automatically when powered up as well. You usually don't see
    it because the picture has not appeared yet when first powered up. The
    manual control is just an extra convenience.

    Thor, Feb 3, 2004