    Messages:
    2
    please help! i recently bought a new lcd monitor because my old crt broke down had some electrical problem i think. everything was fine it worked for a day and then the next day when i turned it on it booted up normal and then it shows windows xp loading and then when its about to go to the login screen it comes up with a sign saying no signal detected and then turns off. i hooked up my friends crt to it and it turns off but doesnt show the msg when going into the login screen. the only way i can run it is in vga mode and im unable to change the refresh rate from there, and when i try to change the resolution or colour it goes blank. any answers?
    iBaz, Jan 31, 2008

  2. iBaz

    ryan_tagor

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2007
    Messages:
    6
    Location:
    Indonesia - Jakarta
    re:

    You have to read at the box 1st (if you still have it) for the max refresh rate. don't set over that amount at your OS.
    try to install the LCD driver....

    perhaps it will works....

    may i know the type and brand of your LCD?

    Thnx...
    ryan_tagor, Feb 9, 2008

  3. iBaz

    iBaz

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    sweet

    i fixed it thanx neway jus needed a new graphics card.
    iBaz, Feb 15, 2008