    questions. Has anybody experienced this and fixed it or can anybody give me
    a UK phone number for CTX (I can't find one on-line).

    thanks

    me aul triangle, Jan 5, 2006

  2. me aul triangle wrote:
    > Happy New Year everybody first of all. I have been experiencing a problem
    > with my monitor recently. When I boot up, I get these sparkly lines all over
    > my screen and I can't get anything close to clarity for four or five hours.
    > My monitor is CTX 5701A and is about a year and a half old. It is a real
    > nuisance because I am a photographer and I need a sharp screen. So, two
    > questions. Has anybody experienced this and fixed it or can anybody give me
    > a UK phone number for CTX (I can't find one on-line).
    >

    > thanks

    Buy a new monitor, they are cheap as chips these days.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jan 5, 2006

  3. me aul triangle wrote:
    > Happy New Year everybody first of all. I have been experiencing a problem
    > with my monitor recently. When I boot up, I get these sparkly lines all over
    > my screen and I can't get anything close to clarity for four or five hours.
    > My monitor is CTX 5701A and is about a year and a half old. It is a real
    > nuisance because I am a photographer and I need a sharp screen. So, two
    > questions. Has anybody experienced this and fixed it or can anybody give me
    > a UK phone number for CTX (I can't find one on-line).
    >

    > thanks

    I think you will find it is an CTX S701A, perhaps?

    CTX Europe Ltd
    7 Woodshots Meadow
    The Croxley Centre
    Watford, Herts.
    WD18 8QE
    United Kingdom

    Tel. + 44 (0) 1923 810800
    Fax. + 44 (0) 1923 816030

    HTH
    Sue

    =?UTF-8?B?UGFsaW5kcuKYu21l?=, Jan 5, 2006
  4. "Palindr?me" <> wrote in message
    > me aul triangle wrote:
    >> Happy New Year everybody first of all. I have been experiencing a problem
    >> with my monitor recently. When I boot up, I get these sparkly lines all
    >> over my screen and I can't get anything close to clarity for four or five
    >> hours. My monitor is CTX 5701A and is about a year and a half old. It is
    >> a real nuisance because I am a photographer and I need a sharp screen.
    >> So, two questions. Has anybody experienced this and fixed it or can
    >> anybody give me a UK phone number for CTX (I can't find one on-line).
    >>

    >> thanks

    > I think you will find it is an CTX S701A, perhaps?
    >
    > CTX Europe Ltd
    > 7 Woodshots Meadow
    > The Croxley Centre
    > Watford, Herts.
    > WD18 8QE
    > United Kingdom
    >
    > Tel. + 44 (0) 1923 810800
    > Fax. + 44 (0) 1923 816030
    >

    > HTH
    > Sue

    Thanks very much guys. I don't need to fork out £150+ on a new monitor Brian
    as I phoned the number Palin gave me and I am getting a replacement monitor
    on Monday. There was a three year guarantee with my model So, thanks again

    me aul triangle, Jan 5, 2006