    Where can I take it to repair? (Ak East)

    Thanks for any ideas.

    Thomas.

    TmcT, Aug 24, 2003

  2. On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 01:24:00 +1200, "TmcT" <> wrote:

    >My Apple 17" monitor (blue/white) began to "flick" at random intervals about
    >a month ago and getting more frequently.
    >It also makes the clicking noise like when turning on.
    >
    >Now it just goes blank, although still make the "click" noise.
    >
    >Has anyone experienced anything similar to this?
    >Where can I take it to repair? (Ak East)
    >
    >Thanks for any ideas.
    >

    >Thomas.

    Try Next

    Could be a simple dry joint..

    Robert Kramer, Aug 24, 2003

  3. TmcT

    Vogan Guest

    "Robert Kramer" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 01:24:00 +1200, "TmcT" <> wrote:
    >
    > >My Apple 17" monitor (blue/white) began to "flick" at random intervals

    about
    > >a month ago and getting more frequently.
    > >It also makes the clicking noise like when turning on.
    > >
    > >Now it just goes blank, although still make the "click" noise.
    > >
    > >Has anyone experienced anything similar to this?
    > >Where can I take it to repair? (Ak East)
    > >
    > >Thanks for any ideas.
    > >

    > >Thomas.
    > >

    > Try Next
    >

    > Could be a simple dry joint..

    But according to you Next are crap and charge way too much

    Vogan, Aug 27, 2003
  4. TmcT

    Invisible Guest

    On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 21:51:20 +1200, "Vogan" <> wrote:

    >"Robert Kramer" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 01:24:00 +1200, "TmcT" <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >My Apple 17" monitor (blue/white) began to "flick" at random intervals

    >about
    >> >a month ago and getting more frequently.
    >> >It also makes the clicking noise like when turning on.
    >> >
    >> >Now it just goes blank, although still make the "click" noise.
    >> >
    >> >Has anyone experienced anything similar to this?
    >> >Where can I take it to repair? (Ak East)
    >> >
    >> >Thanks for any ideas.
    >> >

    >> >Thomas.
    >> >

    >> Try Next
    >>

    >> Could be a simple dry joint..
    >>

    >But according to you Next are crap and charge way too much

    That was one of his other aliases, those voices inside his head conflict.

    ;-)

    Invisible, Aug 27, 2003
  5. TmcT

    Vogan Guest

    > >But according to you Next are crap and charge way too much
    > >

    > That was one of his other aliases, those voices inside his head conflict.
    >
    > ;-)

    I can already guess his reply to me, it will be something to do with
    teenagers and slander

    Vogan, Aug 27, 2003