    sleep after 20 min.
    Any suggestions?
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Sep 13, 2006

  2. It could be pretty much anything that is making it think it's still busy.
    I'd try lowering the time down and then watching to see what might be
    causing it.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 13, 2006

  3. What kind of mouse do you have attached to the system?

    My MS Wireless 6000 is what is preventing Vista from initiating the screen
    saver and being able to stay asleep.

    Mark W Scheidell, Sep 13, 2006
  4. Mark:
    I've got the same mouse.
    How can I work it out?
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Sep 14, 2006
  5. There is no work around at this time. At least not that I've been able to
    find.

    Mark W Scheidell, Sep 14, 2006