    Messages:
    1
    i woke up this mourning and turned on my computer to find the my montor has this orange-purple hue, i'v tried everything to fix it but i can't. i have an Nvidia Geforce GT220 graphics card, and some kind of DELL monitor. please help.
    zenthex, Aug 9, 2011

  2. zenthex

    ZeLo

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2010
    Messages:
    12
    this has happend to me aswell i have a gain wood grafics card but its not the graphics card its actually the moniter also grab a magenate and put tha over the screen you willl see the coulour will chang k is that wats it llloks like for me it kinda looks like that on the right side its a purple tinge and down the bottom its a orange tinge ande the reste a greeny kinda tinge and no matter what you do you cant change how brite it is even know it looks really dark thats what its like for me i think one of the pins may be bent or something so thats my next thing im going to look at

    just looked at my vga cable and it seems to be missing a pin even know it was fine two days ago so lets try to fix this together ok
    ZeLo, Aug 11, 2011