    dvi cable or anologue cable?
    or is there no difference!!

    pel

    mike, Dec 31, 2007

  2. mike

    Flyer Guest

    "mike" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Please can someone tell me the best way to connect my monitor
    > dvi cable or anologue cable?
    > or is there no difference!!

    Personally, I find DVI much better than the standard VGA connection, and you
    shouldn't need to make any adjustments to the monitor either.

    P.

    Flyer, Dec 31, 2007

  3. mike

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 15:13:12 -0000, mike wrote:

    >Please can someone tell me the best way to connect my monitor
    >dvi cable or anologue cable?
    >or is there no difference!!

    It's not so much a cable issue, you need a DVI cable for DVI or an
    analogue cable for the other :)

    Go with DVI, less to setup and have only seen better on costly analog
    displays. Even the engineering teams at work have gone to 25inch LCD
    now.

    Me

    why?, Dec 31, 2007
  4. mike

    Guest

    many thanks

    , Dec 31, 2007
  5. mike

    Guest

    why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote:

    >Go with DVI, less to setup and have only seen better on costly analog
    >displays. Even the engineering teams at work have gone to 25inch LCD
    >now.

    Just got an LCD monitor, and was going to set the gamma correction
    like normal with a analog monitor; Went to the settings and the
    video card synchronized with the monitor - very nice, fast and easy.
    --

    Fark's top Wordplay headlines of 2007:
    Lyrics and Rhyming and Puns, oh my

    , Dec 31, 2007