    blue.
    Is this the fault of the monitor or the setting in the computer.Adjusting it
    does not help.

    Andy Petro, Nov 18, 2009

  2. Andy Petro

    richard Guest

    On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 12:32:34 -0500, Andy Petro wrote:

    > The background color on my lcd computer monitor is pink . It used to be
    > blue.
    > Is this the fault of the monitor or the setting in the computer.Adjusting it
    > does not help.

    Found some interesting cures by googling.
    One suggestion might be unshielded speakers beside the LCD.
    Loose connections, broken cables too.
    Tonight when you go to bed, totally disconnect the power. Then see if it is
    blue again.

    You could also play around with the settings in the control panel's color
    monitor area.

    richard, Nov 18, 2009

  3. Andy Petro

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 12:32:34 -0500, Andy Petro wrote:

    >The background color on my lcd computer monitor is pink . It used to be
    >blue.
    >Is this the fault of the monitor or the setting in the computer.Adjusting it
    >does not help.

    Adjusting what to what doesn't help, didn't matter wasn't mentioned :)

    You did see this thread?

    From: "belto"
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Laptop lilac screen Help

    http://groups.google.com/groups/search?as_umsgid=mZDMm.447$2
    or shorter
    http://preview.tinyurl.com/yzocjke

    Me

    why?, Nov 18, 2009
  4. Andy Petro

    Jordon Guest

    Andy Petro wrote:
    > The background color on my lcd computer monitor is pink . It used to be
    > blue.
    > Is this the fault of the monitor or the setting in the computer.Adjusting it
    > does not help.

    When my monitor is turned off it's black.

    When it's turned on but the computer isn't on, it's
    still black.

    But when the computer is turned on and it finally loads
    Windows, I have my desktop color set to blue.

    In which condition are you seeing the pink? If it's the
    third, change the color.

    --
    Jordon

    Jordon, Nov 18, 2009
  5. Andy Petro

    JOHN MATHEW Guest

    Hi Andy,

    Check,
    If there any magnetic material seating around the monitor,
    If there any iron material seating around the monitor,
    Replace the VGA cable and try,
    If the monitor is connected via graphics card, disable it and try the
    on board VGA support,
    Check for graphics card failure,
    Try reset the monitor adjustment,
    Check with another computer,