    Ascent list one but its out of stock. The DSE guy just gave me a
    funny look. Can anyone suggest a source?

    Rob.
    Rob Davison, Jul 9, 2003

  2. Rob Davison

    Richard Guest

    "Rob Davison" <> wrote in message
    news:HjSOa.74491$...

    > I'm after one to feed the second input on my monitor. Googled a bit.
    > Ascent list one but its out of stock. The DSE guy just gave me a
    > funny look. Can anyone suggest a source?

    www.jaycar.co.nz, www.surplustronics.co.nz - both have them instore, dunno
    about the sites tho.
    Richard, Jul 9, 2003

  3. Rob Davison

    Mainlander Guest

    In article <HjSOa.74491$>,
    says...

    > I'm after one to feed the second input on my monitor. Googled a bit.
    > Ascent list one but its out of stock. The DSE guy just gave me a
    > funny look. Can anyone suggest a source?

    No, a question, can these be used to put a VGA signal into a projector
    that has 5 BNC sockets?
    Mainlander, Jul 10, 2003
  4. Rob Davison

    Rob Davison Guest

    Mainlander wrote:

    > In article <HjSOa.74491$>,
    > says...
    >
    >>I'm after one to feed the second input on my monitor. Googled a bit.
    >>Ascent list one but its out of stock. The DSE guy just gave me a
    >>funny look. Can anyone suggest a source?

    In the process of being sorted.
    Thanks to those who have replied here and by email.

    > No, a question, can these be used to put a VGA signal into a projector
    > that has 5 BNC sockets?

    I'm not sure but I'd imagine the projector would have to be able to
    handle a VGA signal too.

    Rob.
    Rob Davison, Jul 10, 2003