Monday Wish

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by T-Bone, Nov 14, 2005.

  1. T-Bone

    T-Bone Guest

    T-Bone, Nov 14, 2005

  2. T-Bone

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Nov 14, 2005

  3. T-Bone

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:

    >> http://www.huhcorp.com/

    > Huh?
    >
    > Where do I sign up.

    They will disregard your application on the "contact us" page.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Nov 14, 2005
  4. T-Bone

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Nov 14, 2005
  5. T-Bone

    LRM Guest

    LRM, Nov 14, 2005
  6. T-Bone

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant spewed across the ether:

    > http://www.local6.com/news/5322040/detail.html

    Just like mommy said: "Don't kiss strangers on the mouth!" Heh.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Nov 14, 2005
  7. T-Bone

    James Guest

    Thanks for your interest in huh?

    By responding to huh? you've proven to yourself how special and unique you
    are. Your ability to recognise and understand our greatness makes you a
    better person.

    Give yourself a big hug.

    James, Nov 14, 2005
  8. I sent them my resume. I told them, I want to do stuff. I don't have any
    good ideas, but I can pretend, and make things look shiny.

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Nov 15, 2005
  9. T-Bone

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 14, 2005 at 4:51pm "T-Bone" blathered:

    > http://www.huhcorp.com/

    Oh sh!t, I think I woke the neighbors. F'ing brilliant and great site design
    to boot. I hope they'll do my resume.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com
    TechGeekPro, Nov 15, 2005
  10. T-Bone

    kpg Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\177534.htm (11/15/2005
    > 7:57:34 AM) # On Nov 14, 2005 at 4:51pm "T-Bone" blathered:
    >
    >> http://www.huhcorp.com/

    > Oh sh!t, I think I woke the neighbors. F'ing brilliant and great site
    > design to boot. I hope they'll do my resume.

    Would that be a groundbreaking, new-age, e-mover resume, with
    losts of e-words in it telling everyone how well you do stuff?
    kpg, Nov 15, 2005
  11. T-Bone

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 15, 2005 at 9:00am "kpg" blathered:

    > TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> said something like
    >
    >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\177534.htm (11/15/2005
    >> 7:57:34 AM) # On Nov 14, 2005 at 4:51pm "T-Bone" blathered:
    >>
    >>> http://www.huhcorp.com/

    >> Oh sh!t, I think I woke the neighbors. F'ing brilliant and great site
    >> design to boot. I hope they'll do my resume.
    >>

    > Would that be a groundbreaking, new-age, e-mover resume, with
    > losts of e-words in it telling everyone how well you do stuff?

    I solve problems. That's just what I do.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com
    TechGeekPro, Nov 15, 2005
  12. T-Bone

    JoeBob Guest

    On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 16:51:21 -0500, "T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup>
    wrote:

    >Here's a place I wouldn't mind working for:
    >
    >http://www.huhcorp.com/

    hehe... Outstanding.

    jb
    JoeBob, Nov 16, 2005