    I emailed Enermax and have not received a supply.

    What are my options other than "go buy a new P/S"

    Thanks.

    Mastertone, Jun 15, 2007

  2. Mastertone

    Robert Baer Guest

    Mastertone wrote:

    > WAHHHH!!!! :-(
    >
    > The Enermax power supply I bought from Monarch is faulty but still
    > within warranty. It's the only component that I did NOT buy from
    > NewEgg.
    >
    > I emailed Enermax and have not received a supply.
    >
    > What are my options other than "go buy a new P/S"
    >
    > Thanks.

    You will not get a new supply until you send the old one back to the
    proper address with an issued RMA number.
    If you have followed that, then the e-mail after the return was useless.
    If you have not done that, but still have the supply, send via USPS
    (this makes for a legally binding request that can be used in a court of
    law - ie: small claims court at minimum) a request for repair, refund or
    replacement and say why: DOA, and that you want immediate RMA directions.
    You might try calling them and if they give any s*** say the FEDERAL
    Uniform Commercial Code requires a vendor to give a customer the options
    i mentioned if the product was not fit for the purpose it was designed for.
    Be firm, repeat as many times as needed, rephrase if you can and let
    them know that they cannot bypass Federal Law.
    Any "contract" they posted and/or sent that contradicts that Federal
    Law is invalid, most especially WRT bad product.
    Note under the UCC they must also refund all shipping and handling.

    Robert Baer, Jun 16, 2007

  3. Mastertone

    Paul Guest

    Mastertone wrote:
    > WAHHHH!!!! :-(
    >
    > The Enermax power supply I bought from Monarch is faulty but still
    > within warranty. It's the only component that I did NOT buy from
    > NewEgg.
    >
    > I emailed Enermax and have not received a supply.
    >
    > What are my options other than "go buy a new P/S"
    >
    > Thanks.

    Did you try here ?

    There is a toll number, and maybe you can talk to someone.

    http://www.enermaxusa.com/support.php

    Paul

    Paul, Jun 16, 2007
  4. Mastertone

    Mastertone Guest

    Thanks, let me look into what you suggest...good to know info. I have
    no idea who to contact since Monarch appears to be completely out of
    business (website gone as well). I email the USA office of the
    manufacturer...let's see what they say. Thx again.

    Mastertone, Jun 17, 2007