    My Mom says I cannot persoo the MCSE because I need to go
    to College first.

    Why the resistence?

    Tom Joloerd, Jun 3, 2004

  2. Tom Joloerd

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Tom Joloerd" <> wrote in message
    news:17c4401c4497f$f0079700$...
    > My Mom says I cannot persoo the MCSE because I need to go
    > to College first.
    >
    > Why the resistence?

    Probably because she realizes your spelling is atrocious.

    Hope this helps.
    --
    "It's such a fine line between stupid and clever."

    molsonexpert, Jun 3, 2004

  3. Tom Joloerd

    ME Guest

    probably because you still have to wear diaper ...

    ME, Jun 3, 2004
  4. Tom Joloerd

    Kyle Guest

    Because she's probably trying to send you away so you stop playing on your
    computer, she most likely doesn't take computer business serious? or she is
    one of the ones that determines somebody's success based on college degrees
    (another form of cert). I've seen people with bachelors struggle and people
    with no college and MCSE make decent money so take that with a grain of
    salt, figure out what you want to do with your life......

    "Tom Joloerd" <> wrote in message
    : My Mom says I cannot persoo the MCSE because I need to go
    : to College first.
    :
    : Why the resistence?

    Kyle, Jun 3, 2004
  5. Tom Joloerd

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Mom is right.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 3, 2004
  6. Tom Joloerd

    chops Guest

    Mom knows you better!
    Mom is not always right but seldomly wrong!

    Cheers,
    Chops

    certifiable.

    chops, Jun 3, 2004
  7. Tom Joloerd

    Grog in Ohio Guest

    Do what mom says

    Do what mom says... go to college and PASS.

    Grog

    Grog in Ohio, Jun 3, 2004
  8. Tom Joloerd

    Grog in Ohio Guest

    And you've also probably seen MCSE's that can't find their butts with both
    hands. Specious argument.

    Grog

    Grog in Ohio, Jun 3, 2004
  9. >Mom knows you better!
    >Mom is not always right but seldomly wrong!

    Mom came to my house and kicked my Dog, and now it needs operation.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 3, 2004
  10. Tom Joloerd

    Earl Guest

    She knows the booze is better in college than in some coding dungeon?

    Earl, Jun 4, 2004
  11. Tom Joloerd

    Neil Guest

    >>Mom knows you better!
    >>Mom is not always right but seldomly wrong!

    > Mom came to my house and kicked my Dog, and now it needs operation.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    No,you just shut up! You try to confuse! I am going to call the police, and
    then, you're going to go to jail.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 4, 2004
  12. Tom Joloerd

    Neil Guest

    "Tom Joloerd" <> wrote in

    > My Mom says I cannot persoo the MCSE because I need to go
    > to College first.
    >
    > Why the resistence?

    If she's paying I would do as she says
    :)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 4, 2004
  13. Tom Joloerd

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "Earl comcast net>" <brikshoe<at.> wrote in message
    > She knows the booze is better in college than in some coding dungeon?

    Not to mention the pot and hot college chicks.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 4, 2004
  14. Tom Joloerd

    Guest Guest

    get back to study son im watching you you, so be carful

    Guest, Jun 4, 2004
  15. >No,you just shut up! You try to confuse! I am going to call the police, and
    >then, you're going to go to jail.

    BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 4, 2004
  16. >If she's paying I would do as she says

    even if she's not, it should still go.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 4, 2004
  17. Of course you can
    trust me!MCSE is a skill certificate for the professional system engineer.If you have interesting,you should try it.try 2 persuade your mom let you try 1-2 subject .when you finish that ,I think you can continue your the pursuit of MCSE.I suggest you begin at 70-210.

    =?Utf-8?B?aHVudGVyLW1s?=, Jun 5, 2004