    Every startup I get a message from "Molebox". How can I get rid of it?
    Please help it is very anoying

    Grz. Harry

    ha®®y, Feb 2, 2004

  2. ha®®y

    Patrick Guest

    ha®®y wrote:
    > Every startup I get a message from "Molebox". How can I get rid of
    > it? Please help it is very anoying
    >
    > Grz. Harry

    There are plenty references on this Google search
    The first ones comeing from this group.
    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Molebox&sa=N&tab=wg

    One reference I find in this group is;
    Which perhaps shows the actual error-report that you got.

    Patrick, Feb 2, 2004

  3. ha®®y

    °Mike° Guest

    Molebox is an application packer. What is the *exact*
    error message? Also, please supply a few details of
    your operating system.

    On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 16:48:13 +0100, in
    <bvlrfr$rpr$1.nb.home.nl>
    ha®®y scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 2, 2004
  4. Ctrl-Alt-Delete and select processes.
    Find win32server.exe and end the process.
    Run a search for win32server.exe and delete. If you are unable to delete the
    file, Ctrl-Alt-Delete again, select Processes and end the process. Try
    deleting it again.

    the secrets of a hacker, Feb 3, 2004