    I get rid of it?

    TIA

    moyo

    moyo, Dec 30, 2003

  2. moyo

    Liz Guest

    BackDoor-AZV
    http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_100723.htm

    "moyo" wrote

    Liz, Dec 30, 2003

  3. moyo

    Liz Guest

    I forgot to include the URL from Trend Micro.
    http://tinyurl.com/2ugqm

    HouseCall
    http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

    Liz, Dec 30, 2003
  4. moyo

    °Mike° Guest

    It's probably a trojan packed with the MoleBox packer, from:
    http://molestudio.com/tools/molebox/

    Note that MoleBox packer is NOT the trojan -- it's just a packer.

    Translated version of http--www.vsantivirus.com-back-hackarmy-h.htm
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?C2CD12BE6

    <Quote>

    When it is executed for the first time, it shows a window with the following text:

    MoleBox Launcher
    Packed by MoleBox (trial version)
    MoleBox 2,1,9 (c)2002-2003, MoleStudio.com,
    HTTP: /
    [ OK ]

    <Unquote>

    Online Antivirus scanners: