    Anyone has a hands-on experience with the mojopac?
    Does it work with any computer?

    Thanks.

    Nerdo, Oct 4, 2007

  2. Nerdo

    GT Guest

    "Nerdo" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Anyone has a hands-on experience with the mojopac?
    > Does it work with any computer?

    Well, I lost my mojo baby, so if it works, let us know.

    GT, Oct 5, 2007

  3. Nerdo

    MWAIE Guest

    On Oct 5, 12:40 am, Nerdo <> wrote:
    > Anyone has a hands-on experience with the mojopac?
    > Does it work with any computer?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Here's some info:
    http://gadgetcomputerinspector.blogspot.com/2007/10/mojopac-mobile-computing-in-your-usb2.html

    Anyway, the MojoPac can be downloaded free from their website:
    http://www.mojopac.com/portal/content/products/index.jsp

    and according to them it works with any WindowsXP,
    BUT:
    Note: The current version of MojoPac requires administrative
    privileges on the host PC.

    MWAIE, Oct 5, 2007