    i am the system administrator at atlas cycle

    any body can take help from me about any windows os and
    networking on them of any type.

    mohit chugh, Feb 2, 2005

  2. mohit chugh

    MattewH Guest

    "mohit chugh" <> a écrit dans le message de news:
    0cd701c50914$901cf560$...
    > i am the system administrator at atlas cycle
    >
    > any body can take help from me about any windows os and
    > networking on them of any type.

    is it totally free?
    it could interest me.

    MattewH, Feb 2, 2005

  3. mohit chugh

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:0cd701c50914$901cf560$,
    mohit chugh <> rambled:
    > i am the system administrator at atlas cycle
    >
    > any body can take help from me about any windows os and
    > networking on them of any type.

    COULD YOU PLEASE TO TELL ME WHY INTERNET DOES NOT RUN? I THINK MY MUOUSE IS
    WIRLESS IF THAT COULD BE AN COMPUNDING ISSUE. THANKING YOU.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768 looks up porn on the internet all day. Then he visits
    www.mcngp.com.

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 2, 2005
  4. mohit chugh

    Syncme Guest

    "mohit chugh" <> wrote in message
    >i am the system administrator at atlas cycle
    >
    > any body can take help from me about any windows os and
    > networking on them of any type.

    I have an exchange and an apache server as a front end in my perimiter
    network.
    My question is what does Wiarton Willie predict for spring?

    Syncme, Feb 2, 2005
  5. mohit chugh

    abovid Guest

    Yeah I would like some advise. How do I set up a windows
    2003 network with dchp, dns, a vpn, wins, sharepoint, and
    internet?

    abovid, Feb 2, 2005
  6. abovid wrote:
    > Yeah I would like some advise. How do I set up a windows
    > 2003 network with dchp, dns, a vpn, wins, sharepoint, and
    > internet?

    A puzzle with only six pieces? That doesn't sound too awfully hard.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 2, 2005
  7. mohit chugh

    Jtyc Guest

    > i am the system administrator at atlas cycle
    > any body can take help from me about any windows os and
    > networking on them of any type.

    That's the best news I've heard all day.

    Jtyc, Feb 2, 2005
  8. mohit chugh

    abovid Guest

    not for most people!