  1. Keith

    Keith Guest

    Modules to be certified as win2003 Administrators

    Keith, Jan 14, 2005

  2. Keith wrote:
    > Modules to be certified as win2003 Administrators

    That's an interesting headline, but what's the URL to the ground-breaking
    story?

    --
    Fris "Curious minds wanna know" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 14, 2005

  3. Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Jan 14, 2005
  4. Keith

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Frisbee® <> say in

    >> Modules to be certified as win2003 Administrators

    > That's an interesting headline, but what's the URL to the ground-

    breaking
    > story?

    here's the full story:

    Modules to be certified as win2003 Administrators

    As technology has progressed, the need for actual humans to support
    network infrastructure has diminished. New advances in Microsoft's Visual
    Studio application development platform has lead to the creation of small
    sections of code, known as "modules", that have self learning abilities
    and can replicate the activities currently preformed by their human
    conterparts. Microsoft of Redmod, WA have been successfully beta testing
    this for the past few months and are now ready to recommend this to many
    of thier customers.

    "We are really excited about the potential of this", exclaimed Steve
    Ballmer, Microsofts CEO at a recent press conference. "Customers now have
    the opprotunity to reduce the TCO of the IS deptment substantially by
    replacing the recurring cost of IT salaries with these new applets. We
    hope to have the full line of modules certified for the administration of
    the Windows Server 2003 platform by Q4. Other modules for administering
    XP, Windows 2000, and the full suite of and BackOffice application are
    planned."

    Microsoft has been criticized for promoting the outsourcing trend in the
    Tech industry with thier discounting of pricing for the certification
    exams in countries such as India. When asked if this will mean the death
    of thousands of positions in the tech industry, Ballmer indicated that
    any techs losing thier jobs to a computerized support person, should
    apply to Microsoft for a position. "It's a windows app after all and we
    will need plenty of people to provide phone support and to iron out the
    bugs." To that end Microsoft has announced that they will be expanding
    the Microsoft Campus in the Seattle suburb to accomodate up to 10,000 new
    employees over the next 10-20 years.

    disassociated press

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

    Neil, Jan 14, 2005
  5. >Modules to be certified as win2003 Administrator

    What role does Module's currently perform?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 14, 2005
  6. Neil wrote:
    > did you hear Frisbee® <> say in
    >
    >>> Modules to be certified as win2003 Administrators

    >> That's an interesting headline, but what's the URL to the ground-
    >> breaking story?
    >>

    > here's the full story:
    >
    > Modules to be certified as win2003 Administrators
    >
    > As technology has progressed, the need for actual humans to support
    > network infrastructure has diminished. New advances in Microsoft's
    > Visual Studio application development platform has lead to the
    > creation of small sections of code, known as "modules", that have
    > self learning abilities and can replicate the activities currently
    > preformed by their human conterparts. Microsoft of Redmod, WA have
    > been successfully beta testing this for the past few months and are
    > now ready to recommend this to many of thier customers.
    >
    > "We are really excited about the potential of this", exclaimed Steve
    > Ballmer, Microsofts CEO at a recent press conference. "Customers now
    > have the opprotunity to reduce the TCO of the IS deptment
    > substantially by replacing the recurring cost of IT salaries with
    > these new applets. We hope to have the full line of modules certified
    > for the administration of the Windows Server 2003 platform by Q4.
    > Other modules for administering XP, Windows 2000, and the full suite
    > of and BackOffice application are planned."
    >
    > Microsoft has been criticized for promoting the outsourcing trend in
    > the Tech industry with thier discounting of pricing for the
    > certification exams in countries such as India. When asked if this
    > will mean the death of thousands of positions in the tech industry,
    > Ballmer indicated that any techs losing thier jobs to a computerized
    > support person, should apply to Microsoft for a position. "It's a
    > windows app after all and we will need plenty of people to provide
    > phone support and to iron out the bugs." To that end Microsoft has
    > announced that they will be expanding the Microsoft Campus in the
    > Seattle suburb to accomodate up to 10,000 new employees over the next
    > 10-20 years.
    >
    > disassociated press

    OUTSTANDING

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 14, 2005
  7. Keith

    kpg Guest

    you will be replaced with a small script file

    kp "sounds like a fortune cookie" g

    kpg, Jan 14, 2005
  8. Keith

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "kpg" <> say in news:O16Kvem#EHA.2568
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/frustrations/374d/

    Neil, Jan 14, 2005