    found." What does this mean? What can I do or how can i fix it?
    --
    Mr. Victorio
    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lbA==?=, Dec 7, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lbA==?=

    Briscobar Guest

    Joel <> rambled:

    > I've been trying to download Yahoo Messenger on my PC but i keep
    > getting this messege "Could not load the DLL library. The specified
    > module could not be found." What does this mean? What can I do or
    > how can i fix it?

    It means you have to install AOL if you want to chat.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Why don't you make like a tree and go to www.mcngp.com!?
    Briscobar, Dec 8, 2005

  3. Sorry for not having the prompt answer, but have you searched yahoo's page
    for that error?
    =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=, Dec 8, 2005
  4. 1. Shut off your computer
    2. Box it up
    3. Ship it to Yahoo and ask them to fix it
    4. Buy a typewriter

    --
    Famous last words "I wonder what this does..."

    Bill McPherson, Dec 8, 2005