    changed +1 hour. I can use jhead to adjust all the JPGs taken
    yesterday after 1a by +1hour - but I shoot jpg+RAW. Can the RAWs be
    modified as well? Thanks!

    Dilip, Mar 10, 2009

  2. Dilip

    Hans Kruse Guest

    "Dilip" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is there a tool available for Windows that will modify in a Canon RAW
    > file the EXIF time-taken of a picture? I love a tool called jhead and
    > regularly use it to set exported JPGs timestamps to the time taken.
    > Yesterday, I shot on my Canon 30D and didn't realize that the time had
    > changed +1 hour. I can use jhead to adjust all the JPGs taken
    > yesterday after 1a by +1hour - but I shoot jpg+RAW. Can the RAWs be
    > modified as well? Thanks!

    RoboGeo can change the time in the RAW file. Adobe Lightroom also, but only
    in the Lightroom database and not in the RAW files directly.

    --
    Med venlig hilsen/Kind regards,
    Hans Kruse www.hanskrusephotography.com, www.hanskruse.com

    Hans Kruse, Mar 10, 2009

  3. Dilip

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Mon, 9 Mar 2009 21:20:22 -0700 (PDT), Dilip <> wrote:
    : Is there a tool available for Windows that will modify in a Canon RAW
    : file the EXIF time-taken of a picture? I love a tool called jhead and
    : regularly use it to set exported JPGs timestamps to the time taken.
    : Yesterday, I shot on my Canon 30D and didn't realize that the time had
    : changed +1 hour. I can use jhead to adjust all the JPGs taken
    : yesterday after 1a by +1hour - but I shoot jpg+RAW. Can the RAWs be
    : modified as well? Thanks!

    Why did the camera jump ahead an hour? It sounds as though it knew enough to
    go on daylight time. None of my Canons are that smart. Could it be that some
    program (the EOS Utility?) automatically synchronized the camera's time with
    that of the computer?

    Bob

    Robert Coe, Mar 14, 2009