    voice mail after three rings. Can this default behavior be changed?

    Thank you.

    , Apr 11, 2006

  2. Guest

    Think I got it:

    call-forward noan directory-number timeout seconds

    Example:
    Router(config-ephone-dn)# call-forward noan 5555 timeout 30
    Configures call forwarding to another telephone number for calls that
    are not answered before the timeout interval expires.

    ·timeout seconds-Sets the waiting time, in seconds, before an
    unanswered call is forwarded to another phone. Range is from 3 to
    60000.

    , Apr 11, 2006