    folder, but a scan of the TB extensions hasn't turned up anything that
    looks like it will do the same thing. Am I missing it, or is there
    nothing like this available?

    Tom Allen, Mar 18, 2006

  2. Tom Allen

    Miller Guest

    *Tom Allen* wrote on 18.03.06 22:25:
    > I'm using TB 1.5, and I've set up a variety of filters to move email to
    > various folders (family, work, newsletters, etc.). I'm trying to save
    > replies in the appropriate folders, and so far I've been doing this
    > manually - dragging and dropping my replies to family members in the
    > Family folder, etc.
    >
    > Outlook has a setting that will keep the reply in the corresponding
    > folder, but a scan of the TB extensions hasn't turned up anything that
    > looks like it will do the same thing. Am I missing it, or is there
    > nothing like this available?

    Not AFAIK. The only thing you can do is to send yourself a BCC
    of the mails and set up a filter on this.
    It's because TB can only filter incoming mail yet.

    bye, Miller

    Miller, Mar 18, 2006

  3. Tom Allen

    Tom Allen Guest

    Miller wrote:
    > *Tom Allen* wrote on 18.03.06 22:25:
    >> I'm using TB 1.5, and I've set up a variety of filters to move email to
    >> various folders (family, work, newsletters, etc.). I'm trying to save
    >> replies in the appropriate folders, and so far I've been doing this
    >> manually - dragging and dropping my replies to family members in the
    >> Family folder, etc.
    >>
    >> Outlook has a setting that will keep the reply in the corresponding
    >> folder, but a scan of the TB extensions hasn't turned up anything that
    >> looks like it will do the same thing. Am I missing it, or is there
    >> nothing like this available?

    > Not AFAIK. The only thing you can do is to send yourself a BCC
    > of the mails and set up a filter on this.
    > It's because TB can only filter incoming mail yet.

    Hey, that's actually not a bad idea. You could BCC yourself and set the
    filters to act on the To and CC, moving the mail according to the same
    kinds of filters.

    Tom Allen, Mar 19, 2006