    :)
    Thanks,
    Tina

    Tina Jaworski, Jun 10, 2004

  2. Tina  Jaworski

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Tina Jaworski wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Does each newsgroup have a moderator that can be contacted if
    > unappropriate "behavior" is displayed in the newsgroup? How would
    > you contact that person?
    > :)
    > Thanks,
    > Tina

    some do, some don't. This one is unmoderated.

    --
    Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most. ~M. Twain

    Toolman Tim, Jun 10, 2004

  3. In article <gfPxc.8381$>,
    says...
    > Hi,
    > Does each newsgroup have a moderator that can be contacted if unappropriate
    > "behavior" is displayed in the newsgroup? How would you contact that
    > person?
    > :)
    > Thanks,
    > Tina

    Most (by a large margin) aren't moderated. It's the nature of Usenet
    that there aren't many rules.

    Jacques

    Jacques Clouseau, Jun 10, 2004
  4. Tina  Jaworski

    sethra Guest

    Jacques Clouseau <> wrote in

    > In article <gfPxc.8381$>,
    > says...
    >> Hi,
    >> Does each newsgroup have a moderator that can be contacted if
    >> unappropriate "behavior" is displayed in the newsgroup? How would
    >> you contact that person?
    >> :)
    >> Thanks,
    >> Tina

    > Most (by a large margin) aren't moderated. It's the nature of Usenet
    > that there aren't many rules.
    >
    > Jacques

    And even then, a goodly percentage of the "moderated" newsgroups are run
    by a bot, not a person.

    and to Tina: searching for Usenet FAQs, and particularly the FAQ for the
    newsgroup in question, should give you some answers.
    --
    ~sethra

    sethra, Jun 10, 2004
  5. Tina  Jaworski

    claw Guest

    Tina:
    All NG's have a moderator - it is listed under 'Message' at the top of OE.
    Under this heading is message rules and block sender. Use them, be your
    own moderator. This is your only solution to inappropriate behavior that
    you may find perusing NG's.

    claw, Jun 10, 2004
  6. Tina  Jaworski

    Xeno Chauvin Guest

    > Hi,
    > Does each newsgroup have a moderator that can be contacted if

    unappropriate
    > "behavior" is displayed in the newsgroup? How would you contact that
    > person?
    > :)
    > Thanks,
    > Tina

    Most groups moderate themselves by a large percentage of the other posters
    slinging e-fecalisms at the offender.
    Remember this IS the wild cyberland where equality is worshiped and every
    man,woman and child must defend themselves.
    Ain't right ma'am...... but it's the truth.
    If you're really incensed you might try complaining to the offenders ISP
    or mail/news service, but don't expect any fast results, and expect to spend
    some time
    doing it.
    Xeno

    Xeno Chauvin, Jun 10, 2004
  7. Tina  Jaworski

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 03:34:01 GMT, "Xeno Chauvin"
    <> scribbled:

    >If you're really incensed you might try complaining to the offenders ISP
    >or mail/news service, but don't expect any fast results, and expect to spend
    >some time doing it.

    Don't encourage abuse of the abuse process. Frivolous complaints about
    'bad behavior' only keep admins from their real jobs.

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Jun 10, 2004
  8. Tina  Jaworski

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Tina Jaworski <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Does each newsgroup have a moderator that can be contacted if
    > unappropriate "behavior" is displayed in the newsgroup? How would
    > you contact that person?
    > :)
    > Thanks,
    > Tina

    Hi,
    I am the moderator for this newsgroup. Whom would you like tarred and
    feathered for being a garbage mouth and cat hater?
    FAQ can be found here:
    <http./the faxplaceforidiots.com>
    --
    Juan
    - Ex Posto Fucto: Lost In The Mail

    Juan Pérez, Jun 10, 2004
  9. Tina  Jaworski

    docmill Guest

    "Juan Pérez" <> wrote in

    > Tina Jaworski <> wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >> Does each newsgroup have a moderator that can be contacted if
    >> unappropriate "behavior" is displayed in the newsgroup? How would
    >> you contact that person?
    >> :)
    >> Thanks,
    >> Tina

    > Hi,
    > I am the moderator for this newsgroup. Whom would you like tarred and
    > feathered for being a garbage mouth and cat hater?
    > FAQ can be found here:
    > <http./the faxplaceforidiots.com>
    > --
    > Juan
    > - Ex Posto Fucto: Lost In The Mail

    Are you trying to date Tina?

    --
    +++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++

    docmill, Jun 10, 2004
  10. Tina  Jaworski

    Juan Pérez Guest

    docmill <> wrote in message
    > "Juan Pérez" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Tina Jaworski <> wrote:
    >>> Hi,
    >>> Does each newsgroup have a moderator that can be contacted if
    >>> unappropriate "behavior" is displayed in the newsgroup? How would
    >>> you contact that person?
    >>> :)
    >>> Thanks,
    >>> Tina

    >> Hi,
    >> I am the moderator for this newsgroup. Whom would you like tarred and
    >> feathered for being a garbage mouth and cat hater?
    >> FAQ can be found here:
    >> <http./the faxplaceforidiots.com>
    >>

    > Are you trying to date Tina?

    Feminine name, it's a given :).....or do you mean 'place her in an era;
    Circa xxxx?'

    Juan Pérez, Jun 10, 2004
  11. Tina  Jaworski

    RON Guest

    NOPE!

    RON, Jun 10, 2004
  12. Tina  Jaworski

    docmill Guest

    "Juan Pérez" <> wrote in

    > docmill <> wrote in message
    >> "Juan Pérez" <> wrote in

    >>> Hi,
    >>> I am the moderator for this newsgroup. Whom would you like tarred and
    >>> feathered for being a garbage mouth and cat hater?
    >>> FAQ can be found here:
    >>> <http./the faxplaceforidiots.com>
    >>>

    >> Are you trying to date Tina?

    > Feminine name, it's a given :).....or do you mean 'place her in an era;
    > Circa xxxx?'

    LOL.......... just thought you might be Tina's Don ....

    --
    +++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++

    docmill, Jun 11, 2004
  13. Tina  Jaworski

    Juan Pérez Guest

    docmill <> wrote in message
    > "Juan Pérez" <> wrote in
    >
    >> docmill <> wrote in message
    >>> "Juan Pérez" <> wrote in

    >>> Are you trying to date Tina?

    >> Feminine name, it's a given :).....or do you mean 'place her in an
    >> era; Circa xxxx?'
    >>

    > LOL.......... just thought you might be Tina's Don ....

    Nope....Tina Don' Juan me ;(

    Juan Pérez, Jun 12, 2004
  14. Tina  Jaworski

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Juan Pérez wrote:
    > docmill <> wrote in message
    >> "Juan Pérez" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> docmill <> wrote in message

    >>> Feminine name, it's a given :).....or do you mean 'place her in an
    >>> era; Circa xxxx?'
    >>>

    >> LOL.......... just thought you might be Tina's Don ....

    > Nope....Tina Don' Juan me ;(

    ROTFLMAO! Very, Very Excellent, Juan!

    --
    Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most. ~M. Twain

    Toolman Tim, Jun 12, 2004
  15. Tina  Jaworski

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Toolman Tim <> wrote in message
    > Juan Pérez wrote:
    >> docmill <> wrote in message
    >>> "Juan Pérez" <> wrote in

    >>> LOL.......... just thought you might be Tina's Don ....

    >> Nope....Tina Don' Juan me ;(

    > ROTFLMAO! Very, Very Excellent, Juan!

    I lose a chance to score and you laugh? :)

    Juan Pérez, Jun 13, 2004
  16. Tina  Jaworski

    fuctifino Guest

    > Juan Pérez wrote:
    > > docmill <> wrote in message
    > >> "Juan Pérez" <> wrote in

    > >> LOL.......... just thought you might be Tina's Don ....

    > > Nope....Tina Don' Juan me ;(

    > ROTFLMAO! Very, Very Excellent, Juan!
    >
    > --
    > Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most. ~M. Twain

    if your the moderator, how come my messages arnt being posted ?
    i send them ok and there not offensive just helpfull.
    why an i not posted up then ?

    fuctifino, Jun 13, 2004
  17. Tina  Jaworski

    docmill Guest

    "Juan Pérez" <> wrote in

    > docmill <> wrote in message
    >> "Juan Pérez" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> docmill <> wrote in message

    >>> Feminine name, it's a given :).....or do you mean 'place her in an
    >>> era; Circa xxxx?'
    >>>

    >> LOL.......... just thought you might be Tina's Don ....

    > Nope....Tina Don' Juan me ;(
    >
    > --
    > Juan
    > - Ex Posto Fucto: Lost In The Mail

    teenee Don Juan no pork O ano forshit.
    You know if she could swear a little more, you could send her my way. :) :)

    --

    docmill, Jun 13, 2004