    Am I using the right ID? Should I use another one? Help!

    TIA,
    Pat

    Pat & Dawn, Apr 16, 2005

  2. routers useally have a username and password on them in your instruction
    manual you should have the defaults on it.

    =?Utf-8?B?dGlpaW0=?=, Apr 17, 2005

  3. Pat & Dawn

    Pat & Dawn Guest

    Thanks tiim,
    I didn't get instructions for the modem, came from my ISP, and they're not
    on the disc. I've emailed Westell, hopefuly they can help!

    Pat & Dawn, Apr 19, 2005
  4. Pat & Dawn

    digitab

    Joined: