    All I have open is IE.
    OS is XP Pro. Is something amiss?
    TIA

    sam, Sep 21, 2003

  2. sam

    Rob Guest

    Open task manager (ctrl, alt, del), look for a program called RNAAPP
    End the task. Then try running diagnostics. If it's still an issue, look
    for spyware on your computer. Also try disabling aol instant messenger, msn
    messenger, ..
    http://www.techhowto.org/spyware.html

    --
    Rob B

    Rob, Sep 21, 2003

  3. sam

    °Mike° Guest

    Are you connected when this error message appears? If so,
    disconnect first. If not, check for rnaapp, as the other poster
    suggested.

    On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 13:34:15 GMT, in
    <rNhbb.115353$>
    sam scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Sep 21, 2003
  4. sam

    sam Guest

    Thanks Mike and Rob.
    Your assistance is appreciated.
    Sam

    sam, Sep 22, 2003
  5. sam

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Sep 22, 2003
  6. sam

    sam Guest

    Yes it did. Once I disconnected, like you said, the info came up.
    I'm a novice at this computer stuff, just stumbling around.
    There is a lot to learn. Should have started years ago.
    Perhaps it's not too late, nonetheless it is mindboggling.
    We can but try.
    Thanks again.
    Sam

    sam, Sep 22, 2003
  7. sam

    °Mike° Guest

    That's great. Keep plodding on, and you'll get the hang of it.

    On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 11:43:57 GMT, in
    <1gBbb.116878$>
    sam scrawled:

    --