    Never Be A Cloud In Anyones Life
    http://www.blueskymarketing.co.uk Home :)

    http://www.laserpointers.co.uk
    Bluesky, Sep 15, 2004

  2. Bluesky

    °Mike° Guest

    Check your IRQ settings in Device Manager.

    Error Messages Caused by Incorrect Serial Port Configuration
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=112584

    Also, you should fix your 13 line signature; usenet
    signatures should be no more than 4 lines.

    On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 19:20:43 +0000 (UTC), in
    <cia4mb$fan$>
    Bluesky scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance