    provide me an example config please ?

    Many thanks !

    Regards

    Marc Bigler, Dec 21, 2003

  2. Hi,

    A search for "aux exec modem" on CCO returned the following (1st hit):
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk801/tk36/technologies_tech_note09186a0080094bbc.shtml

    Erik

    Erik Tamminga, Dec 22, 2003

  3. Marc Bigler

    Guest Guest

    The Courier V.Everything modem also has it's own security. Put one password
    in the courier, and different one in the router.

    Guest, Dec 22, 2003