    Is there anyway to download the drivers for it ?

    Barring that , could I try universal drivers ( download ) ?

    Thanks Much , Tim
    Tim Kettring, Feb 3, 2004

  2. Tim Kettring

    Tim Kettring Guest

    I forgot to add that the Model Number is 0584

    --
    .....( remove the " 6 " to email reply )

    "Tim Kettring" <> wrote in message
    > I bought a 3-com US Robotics modem , and did not get the driver disk for

    it

    Tim Kettring, Feb 3, 2004

  3. Tim Kettring

    ICee Guest

    Tim Kettring wrote:
    > I bought a 3-com US Robotics modem , and did not get the driver disk
    > for it
    >
    > It works on a win-95 machine , but only at about 10k , not the 56k
    > that it was designed for .
    >
    > Is there anyway to download the drivers for it ?
    >
    > Barring that , could I try universal drivers ( download ) ?
    >
    > Thanks Much , Tim

    You could try US Robotics:
    http://www.usr.com/support/s-main-menu.asp

    --
    "Any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as
    makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in
    ICee, Feb 3, 2004
  4. Tim Kettring

    °Mike° Guest

    Get your product code:
    http://www.usr.com/support/s-fcc.asp

    Then go here for the drivers
    http://www.usr.com/support/s-main-menu.asp

    On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 18:49:05 -0500, in
    <bvpc1e$v3cam$-berlin.de>
    Tim Kettring scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Feb 3, 2004
  5. Tim Kettring

    philo Guest

    > I bought a 3-com US Robotics modem , and did not get the driver disk for

    it

    > It works on a win-95 machine , but only at about 10k , not the 56k that it
    > was designed for .
    >
    > Is there anyway to download the drivers for it ?
    >
    > Barring that , could I try universal drivers ( download ) ?
    >
    > Thanks Much , Tim

    the mfg *should* have the drivers on their website

    but a good alternative is www.driverguide.com
    philo, Feb 4, 2004