    suggestions.
    Modem US Robotics Smartlink SL1500 KBP 5798 TSr0102
    regards

    Terry Belton, Jan 11, 2004

  2. Terry Belton

    Mcploppy © Guest

    Have a wee look here: http://www.modem-help.co.uk/mfc/usr.html

    --
    McPloppy ©

    { Remove both MyShoes to email me }
    { Homepage: http://tinyurl.com/bbel }
    { Local Radio: http://tinyurl.com/j1vi }
    { My Alternative Site: http://tinyurl.com/rynb }

    Mcploppy ©, Jan 11, 2004

  3. Terry Belton

    Iceman Guest

    http://list.driverguide.com/list/company1104/index.html

    Iceman, Jan 11, 2004

    http://www.modem-help.com/chipsets.php?mid=127&ncd=4525 perhaps ?

    Steven Pilbeam, Jan 11, 2004
  5. Terry Belton

    Larry Guest

    If you go to www.driverguide.com and enter drivers as the username and all
    as the password do a simple search and it will bring up a list of drivers
    for you pc.

    Another option is to go the the US Robotics website and download the
    drivers.

    Larry

    Larry, Jan 11, 2004