    will be compatible with a PPPoP internet provider??
    Thanks and best regards,

    Art
    artlab, Oct 1, 2005

  2. artlab

    Miguel Cruz Guest

    artlab <> wrote:
    > Is there in the market a unit which integrates a modem plus an ATA and which
    > will be compatible with a PPPoP internet provider??

    e.g., http://www.draytek.co.uk/products/vigor2600v.html

    miguel
    Latest photos: Macau; Queens Day in Amsterdam; Grand Canyon; Amman, Jordan
    Miguel Cruz, Oct 1, 2005

  3. Georg Schwarz, Oct 1, 2005
  4. On Sat, 1 Oct 2005 14:05:14 -0400, "artlab" <>
    wrote:

    >Is there in the market a unit which integrates a modem plus an ATA and which
    >will be compatible with a PPPoP internet provider??
    >Thanks and best regards,
    >
    >Art

    Zyxel Prestige 2602 HWL-67 for example.
    Oliver Moritz, Oct 2, 2005
  5. artlab

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Georg Schwarz" <> wrote in message
    > Miguel Cruz <> wrote:
    >
    > > e.g.,
    > > http://www.draytek.co.uk/products/vigor2600v.html

    > the German company AVM also makes similar devices called
    > "Fritz Box"

    I can thoroughly recommend the Fritz!Box Fon, I've been using one for a
    couple of months and it's the best piece of kit I've tried.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Oct 3, 2005