    I don't know how.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks
    virgilv, Feb 27, 2004

  2. On 27 Feb 2004 06:59:47 -0800, (virgilv) wrote:

    ~ Does anyone know where you can set up a modem on a console port of a
    ~ router, so that you would still have the aux port open to reverse
    ~ telnet to another router? I have heard of this being done before, but
    ~ I don't know how.
    ~
    ~ Any help would be appreciated.
    ~
    ~ Thanks

    Sure you can put a modem on the console port.

    For example, see:
    Attaching a US Robotics Modem to the Console Port of a Cisco Router
    Aaron Leonard, Feb 27, 2004