    Location:
    Wisconsin
    PCMutants is closing and auctioning their remaining inventory on Ebay.

    Silverstrand, Jan 29, 2006

  2. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i WANT IT!!!! to much postage :(

    unholy, Jan 29, 2006

  3. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Not much there really, mostly cheap stuff, I wouldn't pay that much for that. I certanily wouldn't call that enough equipment to have a "store" with.

    The Modfather, Jan 30, 2006
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    it would be good when modding :)

    unholy, Jan 30, 2006
  5. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Not over $300 good, most of it is useless, I mean, there were tons of floppy drive cables, who uses floppies anymore? Tons of stock fans, not even lighted fans, etc etc... Not enough mod worthy items. All in all I'd say it's worth maybe $100, if you need that stuff. Otherwise, meh?

    The Modfather, Jan 30, 2006
  6. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Would be good for making computers, i built a AMD Sempron Socket A for someone, i got it back for a reformat from the customers, and it was running at 65°C :|, not to mention they fukt the onboard Lan, and the Case has been tampered with, i have an idea they tried to put a Wireless PCI card in it. but they were so dumb they couldn't get it to work LOL

    unholy, Jan 30, 2006
  7. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    But would you make back your investment? Assuming of course you could afford to buy that stuff in the first place, do you do enough work to make it worthwhile? I don't see it as being enough for a storefront or interesting enough for a modder.

    The Modfather, Jan 31, 2006
  8. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Lol just a thing that my brother gets me to do, i get some cash :) and he gets customers (hes not really into doing it because of warranty and needing to beat other retailers prices)

    unholy, Jan 31, 2006
  9. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    If you can move the products then I guess it's a good thing.

    The Modfather, Feb 1, 2006
  10. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Yer, but people like to rip others off around here :|

    unholy, Feb 1, 2006
  11. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Uh huh... and?

    10 chars.

    The Modfather, Feb 2, 2006
  12. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    and i wouldn't make enough money :p

    unholy, Feb 2, 2006
  13. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    ok

    10 chars.

    The Modfather, Feb 3, 2006
  14. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    U like making posts shorter then 10 characters dont u?

    unholy, Feb 4, 2006
  15. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    No, you just don't give me a lot to say in response to certain things so I have no choice.

    The Modfather, Feb 4, 2006