mock test on internet - TNA's

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Louise, Feb 10, 2004.

  1. Louise

    Louise Guest

    Hi all

    I am an IT trainer and at the moment am trying to assess
    the IT skills of a large division of people. I am
    looking for some software that will devise a "mock test"
    (for want of a better word) that would replicate an Excel
    worksheet and ask the delegate to complete the
    question/formula. I am hoping that the results of
    their "test" would tell me how long it took them to get
    to the answer, how they got there and whether they are
    correct or not. I would then be able to ascertain their
    training requirements.

    This is a new method of carrying out the Training Needs
    Analysis on individuals, rather than using the normal
    tick-sheet. I would prefer a more "hands-on" approach,
    rather than the normal form completion.

    Does anybody know of a website/company that provides this
    kind of software/help??

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

    Louise