    so the question is, this is website really good reflection of the test?

    I took the real test once and it seemed to be more programming for .Net
    specifically rather then all the command line tools for example
    Sean, Jan 1, 2005

  2. Sean

    Sean Guest

    ok www.measureup.com web test for 70-306 is really terrible.

    just one of many examples

    You are designing a Windows Forms application and would like to integrate a
    help button on the form that brings up a text box with a help message
    pertaining to the control that presently has focus. Which of the following
    tasks are you required to do? (Choose all that apply.)

    are they talking about adding a button to the form and calling it help? or
    are they talking about the help button that is associated with the form
    itself on the top bar? as it turns out they are talking about THE help button
    not A help button.

    Sean, Jan 1, 2005

  3. Sean

    comp sci kid Guest

    thanks for the heads up.

    i haven't used measureup to prepare for an exam, and now i don't believe i
    ever will.

    comp sci kid, Jan 6, 2005
  4. Sean

    Sean Guest

    come to find out the question was right but it took me about 20 minutes to
    poke around and figure out what they were talking about. I bought yet a
    second book with mock questions and almost all of it is new information yet
    again. Had I any idea that these tests would be this detailed I would have
    not touched this with a ten foot pool.

    I have currently read, 4 books TWICE, three mock up exams, now on my 4th
    mock up exam and my 5th book. Additionally, it looks like I am going to be
    1st in my class at college depending on who graduates with me. In short, this
    stuff is a mother F

    Sean, Jan 7, 2005
  5. Sean

    Ed Guest

    But isn't it true that MeasureUp IS the company who
    provides the actual test? If their testing exams are not
    good, who else can you go to? I don't mean I like their
    testing exams. My point is, if you don't like MeasureUp's
    testing exams, you probably won't be doing well in MCAD
    exams, unless thet intentionally make the testing exams
    significantly different from the real ones.

    Ed, Jan 10, 2005
  6. Sean

    Sean Guest

    Preview makes the tests. But what I have found since posting that is
    basically the tests are hard in fact, I am giving serious thought to just
    skipping the whole thing.
    I currently am perusing my Information Systems degree and hold a 3.93
    average. That should be enough to get me in the door. Instead of studying for
    this insanity I am just going to make a great portfolio of my own work.
    MCAD can now s*ck me…

    Sean, Jan 11, 2005