    after the third time,needs some help guys.anything i need to know to pass
    would be much apreciated.

    thanks

    kwame, Dec 3, 2007

  2. I used the MeasureUp Practice Tests and the mock exam i tooked before i done
    the real one i got 46% and i passed with 711.

    when i tooked my 272 i always got about 60% and i failed first time and
    retaking this friday.

    I tooked the risk of doing the exams knowning i could fail, all i can say
    is more hands on experence.
    --
    Daniel Simmons
    MCP