    Thanks to all
    Bye
    Michele
    MICHELE N., Feb 11, 2004

  2. Yes! You can order MOC online.
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.

    Andy Ruth [MS], Feb 11, 2004

  3. I would advise you not to buy it, ive seen pretty much all of Microsoft Courseware and in my opinion it sucks! (i assume you mean the 2555A or similarly numbered course listed beside the microsoft exams on the http://www.microsoft.com/mcse?) They do pretty good books though... But the 70-215 book from MS Press and get an exam cram or something for right before the exam.
    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=, Feb 13, 2004