    simox83 Guest

    How can I get Moc 70-215 free without paying??

    thank u!!!

    simox83, Oct 25, 2003

  2. simox83

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > How can I get Moc 70-215 free without paying??
    >
    > thank u!!!

    What the hell are you talking about? Nothing is free. The only way to get a
    free one is to have someone give it to you. And don't ask, you can't have
    mine.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 25, 2003

  3. simox83

    Rich Guest

    Have someone give it to you, or steal one.
    Sheesh!

    Rich, Oct 27, 2003
  4. you should ask "can I have MCSE with out learning and paying?"

    NEW NAME, OLD GUY, Oct 27, 2003