    Can someone please let me know from where I can order Moc for MCSE 2003?

    Thanks,

    Ram

    Ram, Nov 30, 2003

  2. Ram

    CompUser Guest

    From what I understand, MOC (Microsoft Official Curriculum) training guides
    are not available for retail self study use.(Legally) Self study retail
    material is available from any Large Book store chains. Core study and
    electives are available for 2003 MCSE from Barnes and Noble, if you live in
    the States.

    "CompUser"

    CompUser, Nov 30, 2003

  3. Ram

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    not entirely true. i just completed a 2003 course at a training center near
    me. we had MOC's. There is still lots of work to be done on them, but they
    exit.

    course codes are 2209ACP and 2210BCP. look them up.

    "CompUser" <> wrote in

    Rowdy Yates, Dec 1, 2003
  4. Ram

    Neil Simpson Guest

    Rowdy Yates wrote:
    > not entirely true. i just completed a 2003 course at a training
    > center near me. we had MOC's.

    Yes, you were probably at a CTEC who have a channel through which to
    purchase MOC materials.

    See http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/syllabi/2209Afinal.asp and
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/syllabi/2210bfinal.asp

    --