MOC for 70 -271,70-2 71

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Rupesh krishna, Feb 17, 2005.

  1. I am preparing for mcdst where can i get MOC for it .
    Rupesh krishna, Feb 17, 2005

  2. Either take a class or see if a prior student is willing to sell his/her
    student kit.

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..
    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 17, 2005

  3. The current ms press books for 70-271 and 70-272 aren't any different than
    the mocs, or as earlier stated you could find someone who is discarding
    theirs, I think I just noticed a post with an ebay pointer to that effect.

    iConsultant®, Feb 20, 2005