  1. Hi,
    Can you please mail me the MOC code and the exam code which microsoft is
    going to implement in its MCSE curriculum.

    =?Utf-8?B?QXRhbnUgTWFoYXRh?=, Dec 28, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QXRhbnUgTWFoYXRh?=

    TurkReno Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?QXRhbnUgTWFoYXRh?= <> wrote
    in news::

    > Hi,
    > Can you please mail me the MOC code and the exam code which microsoft is
    > going to implement in its MCSE curriculum.

    Kindly, what is your address? Please to be telling me as I send it, kindly
    please,

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    TurkReno, Dec 28, 2006

  3. Atanu Mahata wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Can you please mail me the MOC code and the exam code which microsoft is
    > going to implement in its MCSE curriculum.

    Yes, the [M]cDonalds [O]ccupational [C]riteria code will suit just fine.
    http://www.mcdonalds.com/corp/career.html

    Red Swingline Stapler, Dec 28, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QXRhbnUgTWFoYXRh?=

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 22:52:00 -0800, Atanu Mahata cast into the ether:

    > Atanu Mahata

    Hey! Isn't that the song from The Lion King?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Dec 28, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?QXRhbnUgTWFoYXRh?=

    LRM Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 22:52:00 -0800, Atanu Mahata cast into the ether:
    >
    >> Atanu Mahata

    > Hey! Isn't that the song from The Lion King?

    I was thinking the same and began singing the song in my head and now I
    cannot extract it! If I ever run into this ne'er do well individual I am
    going to force an Ethel Merman song upon him and see how long he lasts.This
    is contingent on my not blowing my brains out having gone completely mad.

    LRM, Dec 28, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?QXRhbnUgTWFoYXRh?=

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in message
    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 22:52:00 -0800, Atanu Mahata cast into the ether:
    >>
    >>> Atanu Mahata

    >> Hey! Isn't that the song from The Lion King?
    >>

    > I was thinking the same and began singing the song in my head and now I
    > cannot extract it! If I ever run into this ne'er do well individual I am
    > going to force an Ethel Merman song upon him and see how long he
    > lasts.This is contingent on my not blowing my brains out having gone
    > completely mad.

    You need to hear the Mannheim Steamroller version.
    That will cure you

    Lnkwizard2, Dec 28, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?QXRhbnUgTWFoYXRh?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    LRM wrote:
    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > > On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 22:52:00 -0800, Atanu Mahata cast into the ether:
    > >
    > >> Atanu Mahata

    > > Hey! Isn't that the song from The Lion King?
    > >

    > I was thinking the same and began singing the song in my head and now I
    > cannot extract it! If I ever run into this ne'er do well individual I am
    > going to force an Ethel Merman song upon him and see how long he lasts.This
    > is contingent on my not blowing my brains out having gone completely mad.

    Wasn't the song s'posed to be "Hakuna Matata" ?

    Cerebrus, Dec 29, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?QXRhbnUgTWFoYXRh?=

    LRM Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    > LRM wrote:
    >> "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> > On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 22:52:00 -0800, Atanu Mahata cast into the ether:

    >> > Hey! Isn't that the song from The Lion King?
    >> >

    >> I was thinking the same and began singing the song in my head and now I
    >> cannot extract it! If I ever run into this ne'er do well individual I am
    >> going to force an Ethel Merman song upon him and see how long he
    >> lasts.This
    >> is contingent on my not blowing my brains out having gone completely mad.

    > Wasn't the song s'posed to be "Hakuna Matata" ?

    ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

    LRM, Dec 29, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?QXRhbnUgTWFoYXRh?=

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 09:22:14 -0800, Cerebrus cast into the ether:

    > Wasn't the song s'posed to be <snipped in the interest of
    > self-preservation> ?

    LRM sees this and that song starts in her head again, you gonna be dead.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Dec 29, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?QXRhbnUgTWFoYXRh?=

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 11:34:35 -0600, LRM cast into the ether:

    >> Wasn't the song s'posed to be "Hakuna Matata" ?
    >>

    > ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

    *Removes hat, and pours the ashes of our late friend Cerebrus
    into the Ganges*

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Dec 29, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?QXRhbnUgTWFoYXRh?=

    Briscobar Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    > LRM wrote:
    >> "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> > On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 22:52:00 -0800, Atanu Mahata cast into the ether:

    >> > Hey! Isn't that the song from The Lion King?
    >> >

    >> I was thinking the same and began singing the song in my head and now I
    >> cannot extract it! If I ever run into this ne'er do well individual I am
    >> going to force an Ethel Merman song upon him and see how long he
    >> lasts.This
    >> is contingent on my not blowing my brains out having gone completely mad.

    > Wasn't the song s'posed to be "Hakuna Matata" ?

    What a wonderful phrase!

    Briscobar, Dec 29, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?QXRhbnUgTWFoYXRh?=

    LRM Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> LRM wrote:
    >>> "JaR" <> wrote in message

    >>> I was thinking the same and began singing the song in my head and now I
    >>> cannot extract it! If I ever run into this ne'er do well individual I am
    >>> going to force an Ethel Merman song upon him and see how long he
    >>> lasts.This
    >>> is contingent on my not blowing my brains out having gone completely
    >>> mad.

    >> Wasn't the song s'posed to be "Hakuna Matata" ?

    > What a wonderful phrase!

    S'okay now, I'm onto something else....happy, happy, joy, joy.....

    LRM, Dec 30, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?QXRhbnUgTWFoYXRh?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    JaR wrote:
    > On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 11:34:35 -0600, LRM cast into the ether:
    >
    > >> Wasn't the song s'posed to be "Hakuna Matata" ?
    > >>

    > > ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

    > *Removes hat, and pours the ashes of our late friend Cerebrus
    > into the Ganges*

    <GhostlyVoice>
    Halp ! Guys, pleez lemme back. They won't lemme through the pearly
    gates.
    </GhostlyVoice>

    Cerebrus, Dec 30, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?QXRhbnUgTWFoYXRh?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:#DuFTY7KHHA.780
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    > S'okay now, I'm onto something else....happy, happy, joy, joy.....

    *clears throat and hums 'me-me-me-me-me'*

    *steps up to mike*

    "What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs
    rolls over your neighbor's dog?
    What's great for a snack and fits on your back?
    It's Log, Log, Log!

    It's Log, Log, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood.
    It's Log, Log, it's better than bad, it's good!
    Everyone wants a log! You're gonna love it, Log!
    Come on and get your log! Everyone needs a Log!"

    *bows to thuderous applause from LRM*

    "what's that? an encore? ok!"

    "OOOOhhh, Lord loves a hangin', that's why he give us necks
    It tightens up our vocal chords, and loosens up our pecs.
    So if you are a horse thief and guilty to the bone,
    Go ahead and blame a friend and you won't hang alone!

    It may be hard to swaller, but you'll be three feet taller,
    And find new ways to entertain your friends.
    You say you are a villian, but can't abide by killin',
    Go ahead and steal yourself a horse.

    Two three eleven or five seven [take it, boys].
    I'm a pickin' and I'm a swingin'!
    I'm ignorant, and I'm ugly!
    That you are, boys.

    OOOOhhh, The Lord loves a hangin', and so do we by heck!
    So go and get a lasso and decorate your neck!
    Oh we is awful ignorant and uglier than sin,
    so go ahead and cut us down... And hang us all again!

    Hangin', that is. Swing a spell.
    (Ya'll bring the kids next time, ya hear?)"

    *catches lacey underthings from LRM and winks in her direction*

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - An unbreakable toy is only useful for breaking other toys.

    Neil, Dec 30, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?QXRhbnUgTWFoYXRh?=

    LRM Guest

    > did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:#DuFTY7KHHA.780
    > @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> S'okay now, I'm onto something else....happy, happy, joy, joy.....

    > *clears throat and hums 'me-me-me-me-me'*
    >
    > *steps up to mike*
    >
    > "What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs
    > rolls over your neighbor's dog?
    > What's great for a snack and fits on your back?
    > It's Log, Log, Log!
    >
    > It's Log, Log, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood.
    > It's Log, Log, it's better than bad, it's good!
    > Everyone wants a log! You're gonna love it, Log!
    > Come on and get your log! Everyone needs a Log!"
    >
    > *bows to thuderous applause from LRM*
    >
    > "what's that? an encore? ok!"
    >
    > "OOOOhhh, Lord loves a hangin', that's why he give us necks
    > It tightens up our vocal chords, and loosens up our pecs.
    > So if you are a horse thief and guilty to the bone,
    > Go ahead and blame a friend and you won't hang alone!
    >
    > It may be hard to swaller, but you'll be three feet taller,
    > And find new ways to entertain your friends.
    > You say you are a villian, but can't abide by killin',
    > Go ahead and steal yourself a horse.
    >
    > Two three eleven or five seven [take it, boys].
    > I'm a pickin' and I'm a swingin'!
    > I'm ignorant, and I'm ugly!
    > That you are, boys.
    >
    > OOOOhhh, The Lord loves a hangin', and so do we by heck!
    > So go and get a lasso and decorate your neck!
    > Oh we is awful ignorant and uglier than sin,
    > so go ahead and cut us down... And hang us all again!
    >
    > Hangin', that is. Swing a spell.
    > (Ya'll bring the kids next time, ya hear?)"
    >
    > *catches lacey underthings from LRM and winks in her direction*

    *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*
    *sniff*
    That was beautiful
    *sniff*

    LRM, Dec 30, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?QXRhbnUgTWFoYXRh?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Neil wrote:

    > snipped for brevity. Sorry, Neil.

    Hmph ! No wonder she likes you.

    Cerebrus, Dec 30, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?QXRhbnUgTWFoYXRh?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:eBxPvRCLHHA.5000
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    > *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*
    > *sniff*
    > That was beautiful
    > *sniff*

    Yes, I am quite moving...

    ....not that I would help you move, but...

    ....well, maybe help you move IN...

    ....or move ON...

    ....but I am moving...

    Neil, Dec 30, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?QXRhbnUgTWFoYXRh?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Cerebrus" <> say in

    > Neil wrote:
    >
    >> snipped for brevity. Sorry, Neil.

    > Hmph ! No wonder she likes you.

    all the hawties do. it's the lapel pins...

    Neil, Dec 30, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?QXRhbnUgTWFoYXRh?=

    LRM Guest

    > did you hear "Cerebrus" <> say in
    >

    >> Neil wrote:
    >>
    >>> snipped for brevity. Sorry, Neil.

    >> Hmph ! No wonder she likes you.
    >>

    > all the hawties do. it's the lapel pins...

    No it isn't its the way you can sing the log song! please lapel pin my
    a.....

    LRM, Dec 30, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?QXRhbnUgTWFoYXRh?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:#D60W0FLHHA.4848
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    > No it isn't its the way you can sing the log song!

    I do have a lovely voice don't I

    > please lapel pin my
    > a.....

    oh, my...alrighty, bend over, I'm gonna "pin you"

    Neil, Dec 31, 2006