  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    how do i buy moc books?
    Guest, Sep 27, 2004

  2. Guest

    Charles D. Guest

    like from online book stores like amazon.com or bookpool or your local
    bookstore

    Charles D., Sep 29, 2004

  3. Guest

    Charles D. Guest

    also, try posting in the correct forum, this ain't microsoft office area, its
    MCDST (microsoft certified desktop support technician), you'll have more luck
    that way.

    Charles D., Sep 29, 2004
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    do u know what is moc is? it stand for microsoft official
    curriculum.. its not office!!!
    Guest, Sep 29, 2004
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "=?Utf-8?B?Q2hhcmxlcyBELg==?="
    <> spewed in news:EE5A479C-3038-4FFD-
    :

    > like from online book stores like amazon.com or bookpool or your local
    > bookstore
    >
    > "" wrote:
    >
    >> how do i buy moc books?

    no, actually you don't if we are speaking of the Instructor lead format
    classes. The MOC books for those can only be purchased from Partners and
    then usually only for classes.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 29, 2004
  6. Guest

    SMR Guest

    Try Amazon over the net or a good general bookshop will
    have them or be able to get them.

    SMR, Oct 7, 2004