    cover the material needed to pass the 70-290 exam or is this just a silly
    way to fool us into giving microsoft money?

    i took the exam and failed it today , got a 674, i was really surprised

    Microsoft, Dec 19, 2003

  2. Microsoft

    Plain Guest

    Rarely, you can pass the exam just by taking classes
    alone. You need good study guide! The formula is simple:

    Class(or study guide) + Hand on(good amount of lab
    exercise or experience) + Good Exam simulator = Exam
    Passage

    Plainly speaking,
    Jane

    courses do they really

    Plain , Dec 19, 2003

  3. Microsoft

    AndreSmit

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    2274 - 2275

    These courses do NIT prepare you for the 70-290 exam, you need to do 2273 as well to be in a position to pass

    AndreSmit, Aug 18, 2009