    does anyone know where i can get a new mobo battery please

    thanks

    chris
    zeldaber, Apr 28, 2004

  2. zeldaber

    Cyrus Guest

    Check your mother board battery , if it is a button cell 2032 , It is
    available like sand everywhere.
    Your local electronic store ( Old Tandy Store ) .Drug store, camera shops .

    Best Wishes
    Cyrus

    Cyrus, Apr 29, 2004

  3. zeldaber

    Thor Guest

    even auto parts stores, because the keyfob remotes use them.

    "Cyrus" <> wrote in message
    > Check your mother board battery , if it is a button cell 2032 , It is
    > available like sand everywhere.
    > Your local electronic store ( Old Tandy Store ) .Drug store, camera shops

    ..

    Thor, Apr 29, 2004
  4. zeldaber

    Plato Guest

    zeldaber wrote:

    > does anyone know where i can get a new mobo battery please

    My local supermarket has them on the same stand as the watch batteries.
    Drug stores carry them as well. But if you have a dallas that's a bit
    harder to find.
    Plato, Apr 29, 2004