    thanks jg
    from
    uk
    James GILMOUR, Apr 17, 2004

  2. James GILMOUR

    Red Eagle Guest

    Re: mobile phones
    By: "James GILMOUR" <> to 24hoursupport.helpdesk on Sat Apr 17 2004 01:45 pm

    > From Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >
    > wanted free mobile phone pay as go

    Wanted Free Lamborgini with Full Coverage Insurance paid for life, cheap
    hooker that I could put to work building a covered shed for the
    Lamborgini....
    --- Synchronet 3.11b-Win32 NewsLink 1.73
    * MLC Group - Westlake, LA - telnet://mlc-group.dyndns.org
    Red Eagle, Apr 18, 2004