    correctly. Is this because something in the phone doesn't recognize 64 bit
    Windows? Or is this because there's no 64 bit driver built into Windows for
    my ROKR? When I hook the phone up to my laptop with 32-bit XP it works fine.

    =?Utf-8?B?QXRjZ3V5MjE=?=, Jan 29, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QXRjZ3V5MjE=?=

    Mike Guest

    If you can't find an x64 driver, the alternative is to use it in a
    virtual machine. Keep the Vmware window in the foreground, and usb
    devices will be installed in the guest os.

    Mike

    Mike, Jan 29, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QXRjZ3V5MjE=?=

    Peter Lawton Guest

    It'll likely be because there isn't a 64bit driver for it, I had the same
    problem with my Sony Ericsson P910i USB SyncStation.

    No sign of Sony Ericsson doing a 64 bit driver for my phone, but I was lucky
    and found a 64bit version of the Sony Ericsson 32bit driver, that someone
    had re-compiled, on the Web.

    Peter Lawton

    Peter Lawton, Jan 29, 2006
  4. Same issue here Atcguy21, we need 64 bit drivers, my GPRS enabled Motorola
    E398 is not compatible either. The Mobile Phone tools does not detect it.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, Jan 29, 2006
  5. I guess the vmware thing is the best alternative.
    I had to do that with my old scanner.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jan 29, 2006